I’ll try to keep this updated.
What I’m watching:
- Adam Conover had a great thing on Musk yesterday that’s totally worth watching. His delivery as Angry Alton Brown is just The Best.
- A new Hot Ones featuring Zoe Saldaña. I marvel at the gets this guy gets.
What I’m doing:
- I need to find a way to see if I can get the old FM blog found and posts exported to here. This should be interesting. There is the GoDaddy-hosted stuff as well as the WordPress hosted stuff.
- I need to do the same thing for my CCG blog.
- I might also have to edit usernames here. Boooooring.
- What I’m reading got deleted. D’oh. More tomorrow.
What I’m listening to:
What I’m Eating:
Made a simple chicken fettuccini alfredo tonight with some awful frozen-then-toasted garlic toast.
Used my Lodge cast iron dutch oven for pretty much everything. It tempered the usually too-hot-too-cold nature of how I traditionally cook this dish (in a nonstick wider pan).
What I’m drinking: Underwood Pino Noir. Tasty.